A Birther is Back

Montana Representative "Birther" Bob WagnerOne of America’s top TEA Party imbeciles has called for President Obama to prove that he is eligible to be on the Montana ballot, or else have his name removed from it.

Bob Wagner, the Montana state representative who once told CNN’s Anderson Cooper that a person is ineligible to run for president unless both parents were born in America, is back at it again.  Reviving Birtherism, Wagner has sent a letter to the Montana Secretary of State (she oversees elections), commanding her to
“prove that Obama is eligible to hold the office he usurped in 2008, or take him off the ballot.”
Wagner believes that Obama’s birth certificate is a fraud; and that even if the certificate were authentic, Obama would still not be a true American citizen because his father impregnated his mother while visiting America.

Alas, Wagner’s letter is the last thing Montana Republicans need right now.  They swept the legislature in 2010 in a whirlwind of Tea Party hysteria, only to be utterly humiliated by Wagner and his crowd of Tea Party loons as they coopted the legislature and began passing crazy legislation, calling for an end to the United Nations and a reversion to the gold standard. It eventually proved such disaster for the GOP that the moderate Republicans fled the scene, and voted with Governor Schweitzer and the Democrats.

Schweitzer, meanwhile, had a field day kicking Wagner and his right-wing pals in the ribs.  He even staged an event on the lawn of the Capitol building, where he pulled out a red hot cattle iron that said “VETO” and used it to “brand” a few crazy bills, Wagner’s among them.  Rachel Maddow did a funny segment on it, highly recommended.

And there’s an even larger problem for the Montana GOP, a dark cloud on the horizon.  If Jon Tester wins his race for the US Senate, there is a good chance that for the first time in history, Montana will not have a single state-wide Republican officeholder.  Right now, the state’s at-large congressman, Dennis Rehberg, is the last GOP statewide politician, and he’s chosen to give up his house seat to challenge Tester for the Senate.  All of the other nine state-wide politicians in Montana are Democrats, even though just over half of the state remains solidly and strongly conservative (Gore and Kerry got 33 and 36 percent in Montana respectively; Obama got 46, but its unlikely he’ll get much over 43 this time around.)

And with the continued antics of nutcases like Bob Wagner, Democrats have a bright future in Big Sky Country.

53 Comments on "A Birther is Back"

1. Larry Kralj, Environmental Rangers | March 2, 2012 7:23 AM at 7:23 AM |

Birther Bob is ACTUALLY from Colorado! And I’m sure that they really want this gem of a man back!

But now, it’s full on hate and full-time crazy! It’s election time. It’s PR time! Guys like the tub-o-lard Bob KNOW that the cheapest, easiest form of advertising is free press! So, that’s what this is all about. Nothing more, nothing less!

In other words, let the word go out! If Virginia is for lovers, Montana is for LOONS! Racist loons! Like the racist bubble butt in the pic! It’s important to understand exactly what’s goin’ ON here! Like vermin, we’ve been INFECTED with fat little racist bugs like Birther Bubble Butt! They’ve moved in when we weren’t looking!

Now, we’ve got the general robert e. skees up north along with the crazy pastord bulbdim, and on our southern flank, we’ve got Private Bubble Butt! We’re surrounded! It’s the southern strategy unleashed on Montana!

That’s all it is. Bubble Butt will get his name in the news again, for free. And he’s hopin’ that now is the time for all good inbreds to come to the aid of their White Homeland! It’s their own unofficial so-called free state project!

They best disenfectant for this type of vermin is to of course call them out on their racism, but not to give it too much notice. The people in Bubble Butt’s district need to quietly remove this coloidial cyst of a man from the anus of their district. Then, he can rant and rave and jump up and down all he wants without a platform.

2. The Koch-backed strategy has worked in red states where it is now collapsing under its own weight and splitting the teatotalers.

• Larry Kralj, Environmental Rangers | March 2, 2012 7:53 AM at 7:53 AM |

You know what’s really sad, LK? That the state Pubbie Party doesn’t reign IN this racist effleunt! Their silence is a tacit endorsement of Bubble Butt Bob and his hatred. How could any decent person belong to such a party? What slimeballs! I would have to go independent rather than calling myself a Pubbie and being associated with Rush Bubble Butt!

3. Wagner has filed to run again and has two Republican opponents in the primary. I can only imagine that they think he wasn’t radical enough and needs to be replaced.

• Larry Kralj, Environmental Rangers | March 2, 2012 9:21 AM at 9:21 AM |

Good company, Ingrid? BHWHAHAHAAAA! Only to other inbreds, dude. You folks should really stop embarrassing yourselves. That MIGHT not be the best campaign strategy. But HEY, you dudes never WERE real bright. Like the Holy Roman Scrotum, it just might backfire!

• Ingemar Johansson | March 2, 2012 2:44 PM at 2:44 PM |

You’d like my bumper sticker Scary.

“Somewhere in Kenya a village is missing it’s idiot”

Got it on the F350.

• RIght above your yosemite sam mud flaps? Sounds about right.

• and the chrome babes….

• Ingemar Johansson | March 3, 2012 11:07 AM at 11:07 AM |

“The left pits people against one another”

• Larry Kralj, Environmental Rangers | March 3, 2012 11:46 AM at 11:46 AM |

MORONS OF THE WORLD UNITE! Viva la Retardacion! Viva! Viva! Viva!

I’m with you on this one, Ingrid. A moron is a terrible thing to waste.

• Norma Duffy AKA ILIKEWOODS | March 3, 2012 12:17 PM at 12:17 PM |

Larry AS soon as I get up off the floor Laughing….Funniest thing I have seen in a week! ViVA!

• Larry Kralj, Environmental Rangers | March 3, 2012 1:39 PM at 1:39 PM |

Brightfart was a dipshit. He CHOSE to go to the Dark Side. Who knows why? Lot’s of folks do. They have to know in their heart of hearts that they’re doin’ wrong, especially guys like him that seem bright.

That doesn’t make them heroes in my book. I won’t eulogize the dude.

Like God said to Moses in Duetoronomy, “I set before thee life and death, choose life that you might live”.

Those who choose life work for a better world. Those who choose death create mayhem and terrible suffering for others. Brightfart willingly chose to harm others. I can’t do that.

Now, like we all must do some day, he must answer for his sins. That’s all.

• That says a lot that you think Arpaio is ‘good company’. He just confirmed once and for all that he is a loon. Im sure this latest stunt of his has no relation to the fact he himself is under investigation by the US Justice Department for civil rights violations.

I hope Birther Bob keeps it up. I look forward to seeing him made a fool again on a national newscast. Someone from the teaparty needs to pick up the slack now that Knox has taken the money and run.

4. Norma Duffy AKA ILIKEWOODS | March 2, 2012 10:41 AM at 10:41 AM |

Growing up in a military Family and having worked for the Government myself…. I can say with some confidence we have the best investigators in the world in our country! And if they couldn’t find nothing wrong with Obama, and the generals are proud to serve under him… so aim I proud that he is our president!

Pink Underwear Arpaio, and Wagner are just Idiots spitting into the wind!

5. The president has already released his long form birth certificate. This issue was settled long ago. Wagner is a moron of the highest order. How embarrassing for the good people of Madison County! By what criteria therefore is the president a”usurper”. Is Wagner trying to say that only the male parents citizenship counts?

6. Didn’t we already solve this issue?

7. FB: the racist/earth haters don’t accept a document that employed enhancement software developed in the 20th Century: even Ted Kaczynski used a typewriter.

8. 4and20 Blackbirds is the place to be. Hinkle post.

9. Norma Duffy AKA ILIKEWOODS | March 2, 2012 4:23 PM at 4:23 PM |

BWAH HA HA HA HA HA Max Baucus, Jon Tester investigation called for by Montana GOP! Yep the Montana GOP have finally all gone off the deep end!

Read more: http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0312/73558.html#ixzz1o0LfGgot

10. Question, where are Bob Wagner’s birth certificate and naturalization papers. I want to see them in hard copy, no fake electronics. He must mail an original to everyone in the state please.

11. There is a story about this on the news now. Wagner (is that German? hmmm…suspicious) anyway here’s what this fat fuck says when asked if this wasn’t really just poorly concealed Racist on a plate:

that’s just simply racist uh to u…racist in reverse professing sumthin’ that hasn’t uh been uh brought, uh brought up in my bill and in my language. Its nuthin’ more then uh uh diversion from the truth.

Sadly, he did not address the Honolulu newspaper birth announcements. Those are my favorite part of the whole Birther Miracle. Sadface.

Here is the video:

12. There’s not a chance Montana will be left without a single Republican holding statewide office. Daines is a shoe in.

• Larry Kralj, Environmental Rangers | March 3, 2012 10:09 AM at 10:09 AM |

I’m not so sure. I listened to Daines’s message. It’s simply pure, unadulterated, teatard horseshit. And I’m not sure that people are buying that any more. I wish that someone with the expertise would research just HOW much of that hated gubmint money Daines is taking through his business. That would be a very interesting place to start. Because let’s face it. ANY and ALL businesses in this country are sucking large off Unca Sugarteat either directly or indirectly! I would lay you money that somehow, somewhere, daines is too! Hell, they ALL are in one form or another! Even Ric Saintscrotum used the hated gubmint money in his home skulling program! They’re all lying arseholes!

• To answer part of your question, Larry, ~20% of RightNow’s contracts are Government. As for Daines, directly, that’s harder to suss out. And we need to be very clear moving towards November that it was *not* Daine’s business. He was just an executive doing what Gianforte told him to do.

• Not liking Daine’s message or not, I am seeing a lot about Daines (campaign ads etc) and very little about why is running against him. Without exposure, Daines will easily win.

• Sorry, that should have been “Who is running against him”

• Larry Kralj, Environmental Rangers | March 3, 2012 1:48 PM at 1:48 PM |

Moorcat, I heard Daines’s message. It’s really boilerplate Teatardism, and that’s what makes me think that a good Dem candidate will kick his ass a la Schweitzer! But the Dem needs to be very aggressive and put the moron on the defensive. Hell, that shouldn’t be too hard, for failed Teatardism is EVERY-freakin’-where! Just ask over and over and over again. WHAT has Teatardism actually DONE for you latley? And then start listing:

spears
          secession
          outlaw contracetpion
          etc.

13. Norma Duffy AKA ILIKEWOODS | March 3, 2012 12:28 PM at 12:28 PM |

1 in 5 jobs directly work for the government here. and everyone else works with that economy! Only seven percent of the state jobs are attributable to Mining! It it wasn’t for the teachers, firefighters, nurses, doctors, and US government Dollars from Federal land use the state would starve for cash… Literally starve for cash! The Tea Party doesn’t know what the hell They are doing anymore in this state, and we saw what they have done to Ravalli county already…. Busted the bank with their special blend of non intelligence and religious furor!

• There is a flip side to this thing too. Since 1 in 5 Montana’s work directly for the Government (at one level or another), ads attacking government employees may not be best tact to take in this election. Moreover, much of the money being spent (even to hire private employers) in infrastructure is also State or Federal Money. The ads and Rheteric we are seeing on TV and in the news slamming government workers (they get paid too much, they have too many benefits, reduce the number of government employees etc), may very well backfire because what these people forget is that those government workers pay taxes and, more importantly, VOTE.

• Larry Kralj, Environmental Rangers | March 3, 2012 1:50 PM at 1:50 PM |

Agreed, Moorcat. Your perspective is always insightful. Mine are just full! (of it I’ve been told)

• Norma Duffy AKA ILIKEWOODS | March 3, 2012 5:50 PM at 5:50 PM |

I had a very interesting last night at a Dem get together!

First of all I gotta tell you these Dem party’s in Dillon are getting big quick, which surprises all of us, and delights us… but also I wanna tell you they found Backbone again, the most I have seen in twenty years! Democrats here are really mad now, and want to have that…..debate with the tea party backed GOP, I think the GOP woke up a very mad Sleeping Giant!

• Larry Kralj, Environmental Rangers | March 3, 2012 9:22 PM at 9:22 PM |

I highly recommend a video simply called Trudell about the life of Indian activist John Trudrell. He addresses many issues such as the above in his poetry and activism. He has been involved since the takeover of Alcatraz in ’69. He’s an amazing voice of spirituality and reason. Guess that’s why the FBI amassed a 17,000 page dossier on him between ’69 and ’79. He was so eloquent with his words that they considered him a terrible threat. Funny how words can be so threatening.

He has much to say to the OWS people I think. And really, to all of us who aren’t yet braindead!

Trudell. Get it. Watch it. Recommend it.

14. NOT one of you blithering, drooling, knuckledragging America haters can present ANYTHING factual to DISPROVE it, only rant and rave like a bunch of spoiled little bastards in adult bodies. You all should have had your asses slapped but those who hatched you probably couldn’t get away from you fast enough to let you shit for yourselves, which you obviously did by wrapping your lips onto Mommy government’s welfare tits.

Even computer users with HALF a brain could figure out in an instant that the Kenyan’s BC document is a complete forgery and HERE’S a detailed breakdown of it:
    View the full analysis of the FORGED/FRAUDULENT/FAKE BIRTH CERTIFICATE that Obama release in April of 2011:

“LIBERALS ARE PARTIAL BIRTH ABORTION SURVIVORS”
    “DEMOCRATS ARE COMMIES IN DRAG”
    “FIGHT AIR POLLUTION, GAG A LIBERAL”

15. Michael Searalika AKA Backwoods Monty | April 3, 2012 2:24 AM at 2:24 AM |

Wasn’t me I just got back from Missoula! I’d argue with you Craig, for all the crap you gave my mom while I was gone today, but you aren’t worth it this late in the evening. I will be on tomorrow! You can swing those wild word punches… that don’t hit nothing but air tomorrow if you like?

• MIchael, spare me the phony outrage. You use this topic and discussion to answer what happened here: http://mtcowgirl.com/2012/03/31/rick-hill-dumps-on-montana/#comment-48082

Backwoods Monty
      March 31, 2012 at 10:32 pm · Reply

Exactly, another RW republican with an agenda, and Moorcat wanted me to play nice. The reason Craig is writing this dribel is Pres Obama is pollin in the double digits to Romney!

I realize its just march polling Craig but do you have to go bombastic on us? Sheez!

Moorcat
      April 1, 2012 at 5:26 pm

Backwoods, you are misrepresenting my advice to you. What I said was not to disregard Craig the way we all disregard the actual troll to these pages. I don’t expect anyone to be “nice” here. I just think it is silly to disregard someone that actually thinks well and is willing to work at backing up his views.

Norma Duffy AKA ILIKEWOODS
      April 1, 2012 at 5:37 pm

I apologize if you believe I was mis-characterizing you Moorcat, I actually meant pretty much the same thing, shorter version though… which was taken in the wrong light!

Backwoods Monty
      April 1, 2012 at 5:42 pm

Sorry, But since I am at my Step-mothers house this afternoon. I actually ended up using her account by mistake, by using her Computer. The Jig is up AH AH AH AH AH! .My Gramma. Normas mother had a stroke a couple of weeks ago and I am holding the fort while she is in Missoula!

Norma Duffy AKA ILIKEWOODS
      April 1, 2012 at 5:46 pm

Must have been the E pads fault Monty. I told you to use the House computer to Post Bwah ha ha ha ha
      Norma Duffy AKA ILIKEWOODS
      April 1, 2012 at 5:49 pm

YOu get to explain yourself Micheal!

Instead of explaining yourself and your truly phony justification, as a computer doesn’t care what name you use to comment at a blog, you go on the attack. Someone commented under both Norma and Monty names on the same discussion thread. That person realized they were caught not knowing which identity they were using and suggested a bogus excuse.

As to the “it” Cowgirl refers to, how in the hell would any blog owner know the identity of the person behind the keyboard? IP address, sure.

Now it’s even more confusing as “Monty” suggests Norma was in Missoula. Later Norma suggests Monty was in Missoula. Now Monty says he just returned from Missoula. SO, just who was holding the fort and who was in Missoula with Grandma?

16. He’s right, it wasn’t Monty.

17. Michael Searalika AKA Backwoods Monty | April 3, 2012 12:51 PM at 12:51 PM |

Oh Craiggy Boy, You Wanna Know what I was doing??? Lets set the record straight regarding my private life ……..for a second……. for you Conservative Police snitches.

I know your the same as those other people in your GOP party, You know…….. Snitches for Purity Who wish to intrude into other Peoples lives for the sake of your party. are you looking forward to being like, the very same “Striapach’s” who want cops, and preachers in the bedroom, to check under the sweaty covers of an amorous, love affair…. to make sure they know when children are being conceived, or if people diddling, are the same sex. Of course you want to be just like them.

First of all I spent all day yesterday going to, staying; and coming back from Missoula. Driving to Missoula 3 hours, Visiting Grams 2 Hours, Then I Stopped by the College to visit some friends 2 Hours, Then we ate out, Drank a little, watched the national title game, at my friends house, 3 hours. I napped 4 hours, to make sure I was sober for the drive home. I drove home in the dark late evening with the Music up, listening to Joe Satriani.

Sorry, all my friends are liberal, so you wont begetting names anytime soon, but that’s how my day was like. Need anything more for your report to your Conservative authority’s about Liberals like me, Mr Moore???? If you do need more, you can tell them and yourself to “Focáil leat ”

See Yesterday, I went up to my Grams Hospital room! The day before my mom, then one day home for the two of us to get things done, Its kinda been that pattern for the last couple weeks dildo. Did you learn anything new there “BoD?”