10. He was pitching Gerald Molen, producer of the box office flop “Obama 2016, ” on a sequel to “Birth of a Nation.”
9. He wanted to go drinking and boating.
8. He was asking Chuck Baldwin to be Mitt Romney’s running mate.
7. He was thanking Baucus for the Bush tax cuts.
6. He wanted to show his support for the Whitefish Legacy Project.
5. He came to tell Ryan Zinke the ABC’s of swift-boating.
4. He wanted to connect with whoever made that incredible Derek Skees ad.
3. He was making a pilgrimage to Big Mountain Jesus.
2. He wanted to vacation in a place where they serve big portions of food.
1. He was doing opposition research on Schweitzer