GOP Launches Job Creation Plan

Today, the Montana GOP laid out its plan to bring more high-paying jobs to Montana.

TEA Party Republican state Rep. Clayton Fiscus (R-Billings) is proposing a bill that would require the teaching of intelligent design alongside evolution in all Montana schools.

The Huffington Post and the National Center for Science Education reported this week that ridding our schools of science is Fiscus’ first orders of business.   (If his website is any indication, ridding our schools of technology might be next.)

As the NCSE points out, this brilliant plan has already been declared unconstitutional in Kitzmiller v. Dover, in 2005.

The last time a creationist bill was tried in Montana was in 2001, when Joe Balyeat, now with Americans for Prosperity, introduced it.  This latest effort reaffirms the GOP’s position as the anti-science party.

52 Comments on "GOP Launches Job Creation Plan"

1. Go to the Republican party website. There he lists his personal interests as follows:

Personal Interest:

Sportsman and Member of the NRA, 40 Years – Family Values.

‘nuf said.

2. Larry Kralj, Environmental Rangers | November 28, 2012 7:23 AM at 7:23 AM |

Thank you, THANK you, THANK YOU, JAYSUS! This session is shaping up to be ANOTHER Lalapalooza, or simply a Lot’salalosers! I was SO worried that it would be boring after the last one! But not to worry with inbreds like Clayton! HOPEFULLY they’ll let Pastord Hairass Slimes outta jail in time to testify too! LET THE FUN BEGIN! And a note to Bullock. Keep the brandin’ irons hot!

Maybe we can put THIS right next to the dinosaur museum down there in Bozeman!

• Larry Kralj, Environmental Rangers | November 28, 2012 7:26 AM at 7:26 AM |

And at this point I must reiterate that if you HAVEN’T yet read the book The Family by Jeff Sharlet, please do so. It will help explain a lot of the crazyass religeeous wacko shit goin’ on now. And IF you’re in a mainstream religion, PLEASE find the nuts to speak out against this horseshit! I did, some twenty odd years ago when the fundiwackmentalists FIRST tried to introduce this crap in Montana. And it was ugly!

3. “Sabot” is the word that comes to mind when we see what anti-government types try to do to society when they get elected to political office in the 21st century:
    From wiki:
    Sabots were in the 16th to 19th centuries, associated with the lower classes. During this period, the years of the Industrial Revolution, the word sabotage gained currency. Allegedly derived from sabot, sabotage described the actions of disgruntled workers who willfully damaged workplace machinery by throwing their sabots into the works. However, according to some accounts, sabot-clad workers were simply considered less productive than others who had switched to leather shoes, roughly equating the term “sabotage” with “inefficiency”.

• Larry Kralj, Environmental Rangers | November 28, 2012 9:52 AM at 9:52 AM |

Gabby, you seem like such a nice, educated person, but you are obviously NOT saved! Hence, I will pray for you. I’m a prayer warrior, and I think that you’re worth saving.

You see, you just don’t get it. See below:

“Thou shalt not covet thy neighbour’s house, thou shalt not covet thy neighbour’s wife, nor his manservant, nor his maidservant, nor his ox, nor his ass, nor any thing that is thy neighbour’s. And most of all, thous shalt NOT covet thy neigbor’s Big Kochk! Nor the Big Kockh’s wealth!”(Exodus 20:17)

It’s Biblical. It’s WRONG for peons to covet things that belong to the Big Kockhs. God says so in His owners manual. Hope this helps you on your way to salvation and understanding the free markets of Jaysus!

(p.s. Dropping the satire for a moment, but THIS is exactly what the fundi preachers are preaching at the moment. You dumb bastards are poor, so ACCEPT that! It’s not RIGHT to covet the wealth of the Big Kochs, not matter how ill-gotten it is! It’s God’s will. And this is EXACTLY the same shit they pull in Latin America with the indigenous peoples.

The Jesuits were down there for years trying to better the lives of the people in the here and now, but along comes the unprecedented influx of rightwing fundis who teach the people to simply accept their lot in life and await their reeward in heaven! In other words, live miserable lives under brutal dictators and be happy, for your reeward that awaits is worth it! And the poor people can’t understand it!

Yes, we have finally become a banana republic, for we’re getting the big banana from the Big Kochs! Hope you like it!)

4. It’s turtles all the way down.

5. What company would ever choose to locate in a state with a poorly educated workforce? Unless of course they wanted to only pay rock bottom wages for work only illegal immigrants would be willing to do. We want good high tech, engineering, and skilled labor jobs if we are going to bring up Montanans average wages.

6. Democrats conceded HD-46 to brother Clayton.

• Larry Kralj, Environmental Rangers | November 28, 2012 12:36 PM at 12:36 PM |

I’m not sure, but I THINK that this might be Jumbo Jimmy Knoxious’s old district. I used to live two blocks over from Fiscus on Caroline St., although I don’t remember him. There’s GOTTA be some Dems in that area, for it’s a pretty hardscrabble area. Lots of good working class folks when I lived there some twenty/thirty years ago. I’m not sure of the district’s boundaries. Maybe they go up into snob hill, like the one where I live now in GF. It crosses the river into snob hill, so we have a helluva time electing a Dem here. Always close but no cigar.

Sen. Cornhole Burns used to live just a ways down the road from here too.

• Knox represented HD-47. Ken Peterson represented HD-46. I’m not as well versed as Larry in HD-46’s political geography, but I’m pretty sure it’s not that far from Earth’s right edge.

7. This is unacceptable- it’s high time the Democratic Party start candidate recruitment much earlier and the way to do this is to bring the legislative campaigns staff on year round instead of 8 months before the election.

• The Demo CC in the Flathead found candidates for all districts. It wasn’t easy, but Joe Brenneman and his crew did it. And they did it because they recognized that even in deep red districts, which are plentiful in the Flathead, progressive voters deserve a choice when they mark their ballots. Fielding candidates in all districts is the functional equivalent of Howard Dean’s 50-state campaign.

In the meantime, can anyone explain how Fiscus only received 96.34 percent of the vote with 5,762 votes when there were 5,762 total votes that comprised 100 percent of the vote? An error at SecST? Or, proof that the whole of Clayton’s win is less than the sum of its votes?

8. Clayton has had his head up his ass for years. He now speaks with his asshole.

9. Larry Kralj, Environmental Rangers | November 28, 2012 1:57 PM at 1:57 PM |

That darn science just gets in the way. Soylent Green anyone??

• Larry Kralj, Environmental Rangers | November 28, 2012 1:59 PM at 1:59 PM |

FINALLY, Jumbo Jimmy Knoxious will be CONTRIBUTING something to society! Jimmy, stay tubby, dude! We need ya!

10. Larry Kralj, Environmental Rangers | November 28, 2012 2:11 PM at 2:11 PM |

UH oh. The Holy Roman Kiddy Diddlers ain’t gonna LIKE this one leetle bit! People should NEVER think for themselves! They should let old perverted dudes in dresses do their thinkin’ FOR them!

It should be noted that the entire campaign against abortion originated within the rightwing fundamentalist cabal, purposely designed to divide.

11. There are too many fake scientists who are trying to force an elitist political agenda down our throats. Good Christian people depend on the bible as their source of truth and steady comfort in a world ruled by deception and false truths. This man was probably asked by large numbers of his constituents to bring forward this idea to fight back against the secular progressives. Sounds to me like he has the courage you people do not.

• Larry Kralj, Environmental Rangers | November 28, 2012 8:19 PM at 8:19 PM |

Drildo the Dildo, may I be the first to say it? You’re a fucking MORON! And you can take that to the bank, dildo! It does NOT take courage to be a dumbass. You’re BORN that way, loser!

Now, Marion, YOU compromise with an asshole like Drildo the Dildo! I can’t.

• Agreed. This proposed bill does not eliminate the science that is already being taught. It provides a different perspective. I thaught Dems and Liberals were the king and queens of tolerance. Why the hostility? What’s the big fear?

• Larry Kralj, Environmental Rangers | November 28, 2012 8:32 PM at 8:32 PM |

The BIG fear is that assholes like you will be writing the SCIENCE curriculumn! And you qualifications would be what, Benda? A bible?!

bwhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah!

• Larry Kralj, Environmental Rangers | November 28, 2012 8:34 PM at 8:34 PM |

p.s. Ya know, Benda, I’ve noticed that if one REALLY wants a different perspective, you can always stick your head up your ass! Thinks look SO much different up there! Works for me!

bwahahahahahahahahahaahahhaa!

• Larry Kralj, Environmental Rangers | November 28, 2012 8:43 PM at 8:43 PM |

I know that you’re an idiot and probably never heard of this guy, but I kinda like him. He was one of the smartest dudes I have ever read.

“Properly read, the Bible is the most potent force for atheism ever conceived.”

― Isaac Asimov

Benda, I get SO tired of you ignernt, uneducated, inbred morons attempting to debate. You dudes are pathetic! And it shows.

• Larry Kralj, Environmental Rangers | November 28, 2012 8:48 PM at 8:48 PM |

Here, cupcake. Don’t be afraid of REAL scholarship! It won’t bite you, only make you smarter….if that’s possible!

bwhaahahahahahahahaha!

Not hardly, right?

• Larry Kralj, Environmental Rangers | November 28, 2012 8:51 PM at 8:51 PM |

“Kurtz: So what is at stake in this debate between evolution and creationism is not simply the principle of evolution in regard to living things but the whole status of the sciences themselves?

Asimov: That is what I believe. But I have letters from creationists who say that they don’t deny the scientific method, that they are just trying to examine the inconsistencies in the evidence presented by the evolutionists. However, that is not what should be the chief job of the creationists. What they should do is present positive evidence in favor of creationism, which is something they never do. They confine themselves to pointing out inconsistencies in the evolutionary view, not hesitating to create those inconsistencies by distortion and, in my opinion, in some cases by outright fraud. Then they say that they have “proved” that evolutionary theory is false, and therefore creationism is correct”

Old Issac pretty much BLOWS your dumbass outta the water! Your turn, cupcake!

• therein lies the problem, you want to teach a ‘perspective’. which is a really really long way from the truth.

If you believe that the earth is 6,000 years old, then put down your smartphone b/c the technology needed to operate it doesn’t exist your dumbass world.

My perspective on you, drilldo, and the entire teatard party is that you are morons. Should we start teaching that ‘perspective’ as well?

• so so stupid, you really can’t even argue against this level of moron.

12. Larry Kralj, Environmental Rangers | November 28, 2012 9:47 PM at 9:47 PM |

OH…MY….GOD! Another wardrobe malfunction on national TV! Janet Jackson exposed her boob, and THIS boob exposed what an ASSHOLE he is! Can the FCC do sumthin’ ’bout an asshole that exposes his assholiness on national TV? I certianly hope so!

Birther Bob, I think that this boob just stole your shtick!

13. Trace Adkins has contributed to and done much fund raising for these charities:

Animal Rescue Foundation
    Barbara Davis Center for Childhood Diabetes
    Fisher House Foundation
    Food Allergy and Anaphylaxis Network
    GRAMMY Foundation
    Monroe Carell Jr. Children’s Hospital at Vanderbilt

MusiCares
    Musicians on Call
    Project Clean Water
    Red Cross
    Wounded Warrior Project

As to the Wounded Warror Project there is this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g8XcQO1uKnY

Just wondering Larry, what have you done to earn such recognition?

• Larry Kralj, Environmental Rangers | November 28, 2012 10:00 PM at 10:00 PM |

Well, I’ve never been STOOPID enuff to sport the stars and bars and at a national public event! Only an asshole does this. BTW, where and when did tracey serve??? Jus wonderin’.

Hope this helps.

• Watch the Youtube video before you embarrass yourself further.

• Larry Kralj, Environmental Rangers | November 28, 2012 10:02 PM at 10:02 PM |
          • Larry Kralj, Environmental Rangers | November 28, 2012 10:04 PM at 10:04 PM |

This is fun, no? Exposing righwting moronic hypocrites! I like it.

• An earpiece? Ooooooo. Visible on full screen, I guess.
              And what about all those great Southern rock bands like 38 Special, Lynrd Skynrd, Allman Brothers…should burn all those album covers and stop listening to that devil music. Sheesh.
              What about the General Lee — Richard Petty IIRC? GMAFB.
              I wonder how you cuties would react if I put up my Israeli flag on Yom Ha’atzmau next to my Gadsden flag….

• Larry Kralj, Environmental Rangers | November 29, 2012 6:20 AM at 6:20 AM |

Oh OK, drama queen. Please explain just WHAT adkins is advocating by wearing that earpiece? What? A return to an economic system based upon the subjugation of an entire race of people? A return to a system where only an elite few had all the money? A class system completely antithetical to America? What, cupcake? What? Why is an outta state backeaster like you so nostalgic for such an horrific way of life that existed in the south? WHAT do you see of merit in that region historically?
                Your turn, skinflute.

You see, the BIG difference is, cupcake, that this guy is a moron to wear that at such a function, and YOU and Mooreon are morons for defending him! It’s that simple, simple enough for you morons to understand.

This symbol has been removed from all govermnet buildings in the south. Hell, even THEY realize how awful it is!

But hey, I understand how you little fellers who NEVER served in the military LONG for another war of any type! Armchair warriors are like that. Yeah they are! Civil war anyone??? Have you joined UP yet with gen. david duke howard’s First Montana Inbred Irregulars?

bwahahahaahahahahahahahaa!

p.s. Did them targets ever shoot BACK at you, little feller? Better keep your HEAD down!

14. Larry,
    Please find a way to express your best self and your ideas (which are, in my opinion, well founded, such as your quote from Asimov), in a way that doesn’t make me feel like I need to clean the crap out of my ears, off the walls, off EVERYWHERE after it has exploded out of my screen. I feel like you’re taking over MTCOWGIRL’S site with potty-talk and vomit, because I see it after every post! You have great information and insight to share. Could you PLEASE just do it in a more sane sounding way? THANKS!

• Larry Kralj, Environmental Rangers | November 29, 2012 5:35 AM at 5:35 AM |

Sure! It’s a deal! Just as soon as you can provide me a suitable term for these assholes beSIDES asshole! But it doesn’t exist. For you see, I have dealt with these morons for many, many years. And believe me they ARE assholes! And now they’re traitorous, racist assholes who are threatening violence (civil war) because a black man was elected president. They are assholes! I simply gotta call’em as I see’em. It’s what I do. Sorry that that offends you, I truly am. But if you notice, I am very precise in my use of those terms. ONLY the deserving get such a moniker. This Fiscus guy totally deserves it! Would you not agree?

But for the record, THEY are the one’s who are not sane, not me.

• Larry Kralj, Environmental Rangers | November 29, 2012 5:42 AM at 5:42 AM |

BTW, I blame YOU decent people for making me do what I do! I assume that you’re a good, decent woman. Why have YOU allowed these morons to co-opt christianity in such a way as to be an horrific force for evil? Why aren’t YOU good, decent folks out there screaming at the top of your lungs that these traitorous, racist assholes are nuts?
        (p.s. Maybe you personally have, I dunno.)

But the mainstream religions have turned a blind eye to this shit for far too long, and now look at what passes for christianity! And even though I’m a pisspoor, backslid christian, at best, I’m outraged by what these bastards have done to the message of Christ! I am horrified at the hatred they spout!

Ball’s in your court, mom.

• Eh, eh, eh, Larry. Don’t be blaming others for ‘making’ you do what you do. That’s blaming the injured, and really not cool. Do what you do and stand behind every word of it. Make your choices, and quit judging others for making theirs. That’s only fair.

For the record, you are right about a lot of stuff, and have helped me come to what should be obvious conclusions. Though I do not think him a moron, you have helped me realize that Craig Moore is nothing but a Republicant tool. You have teaching to offer. Please just quit blaming others if the instruction is a bit painful. Deal?

• Larry Kralj, Environmental Rangers | November 29, 2012 6:32 PM at 6:32 PM |

I lost any and all respect for craig mooreon went he attempted to libel me. Geez, that was NOT cool. That’s the tactic of a real loser. I am TOTALLY convinced that he took his marching orders on that one from some higher authority. They wanted to silence me, and they were fishing. Well, there’s no there there! And it backfired. I will no be silenced for ANY nazi pissants out there! You want’s know something about me? Well, just ask me or anyone that knows me. They’ll tell you. I have friends throughout the entire state.

But as far as a deal, I simply write what I feel I must. And for the record, (as you already know) I highly respect your writing and scholarship). And yeah, I try not to offend folks like mom. My comments weren’t really directed at her, but people in general who have allowed us to get to this point. I meant no offense to her specifically, and I hope she took none. I tried to indicate that. I know that most libs are decent, caring people, and some of them simply canNOT fathom the depravity of the nazis we’re dealin’ with here. I can. It comes from a looong time confronting and researching them.

And as far as the term “asshole” is concerned, I must relate a true story that happened just today.

I went to pick up a handicapped guy I know. When I arrived at his residence, there was a pickup parked in the space in front of his house. When I got him loaded, I asked him whose truck that was. He responded that it was his neighbor’s truck, a real asshole.

Well, I just had to follow up. I told him about mom’s comments and asked him if he thought that there was a word suitable to replace asshole with. He thought hard and mightily for a few moments, but was unable to come up with a suitable alternative. He said that asshole pretty much covered it.

But me being me, I asked him again, just to make sure, to really, really try hard to come up with a different word, something that I could use that fully CONNOTES asshole but was less offensive. He could not. And I agreed. Asshole really DOES cover much of what these inbred Pubbie assholes are.

Oh sure, I feel bad that mom has to see it, but sometimes the TRVTH isn’t pretty, like when they spout they’re racist, treasonous shit. I would prefer that folks like mom don’t have to see it, but unfortunately this is the world we live in. I hope that she can ignore the profanity and see why I do what I do.

I apologize for offending good, decent people like mom with my language, but like the body part itself, assholes exist! HEY, I didn’t create’em! Talk to God if you got a problem with anatomy. Like Adam, the first man, I just name’em!

p.s. EVERYthing must have a name, from the Latin, nomem, as in noun. You see, a noun is NOT a person, place or thing! No. A noun is anything that you can give a name to!

For example, you’re walking down the street and you see the most beautiful girl in the world walking by. You get a feeling, a GREAT feeling! But you can’t see it, can’t touch it, can’t hold it! It is NOT a person, place or thing. What IS it then? It’s love!

When I see these morons, I must name. I name them assholes, for the noble but much maligned part of our anatomy that we couldn’t live without! And the Pubbies are assholes that their PARTY can’t live without! An apt metaphor for sure!

Peace, bro.

• Larry Kralj, Environmental Rangers | November 29, 2012 6:41 PM at 6:41 PM |

Sorry for a few typos. Been very long day, and an even LONGER beery evening! And now, I’ll switch to my beloved Scotch!

• And I thank you for your insights. Calling someone an asshole when they deserve it is, of course, exactly what is needed. I was only saying that I can get a lot more out of your words when I don’t have to use a toilet brush to clean my screen first, to find the meaningful words through all the shit. I mean no disrespect, and appreciate what you have to say.

15. Rob, you said you would plug Dave S. at 800 yards. If your aren’t a master of that distance, just how would that happen? As to your opinion about me, it is neither fact nor truth. It’s just your usually BS unsupported by any evidence. What flows out your brain through your fingers and onto commentary is not gospel. It’s just more and more ramblings of a very disturbed mind that has gone over the edge as evidenced by your threat against Dave. Flame away with your retort. It matters not to me.

• Hmmm. Right. You accused me of partisanship while arguing for partisanship. You supported an asshole who shot a dog in the back as it was running away. You whined that people who supported Obama were actually happy that he won. You defend any damned Republicant and blame anyone who disagrees with you for being ‘impolite’ to your delicate feels. Those are the facts, Craig. I don’t give a crap what matters to you. What is obvious is obvious.

My statement about Mr. Skinhead was very clear. 4000 rounds of conservative ammunition would do his sorry ass no good if someone plugs him before he uses it. I have hit target at 800 yards with the 300 WinMag. Hell, I’ve hit at 500 yards with an AR16 .223. Please tell me the drop on that, knowing that it means nothing to your accusations. I am not a master marksman, but I am not the liberal that you asswipes so desperately want to think I am. You have created a fantasy, and can’t get out of it. You are far more despicable than Skinhead, because by all rights you should know better. You probably do, but you will never admit it. That makes you the liar, Craig.

16. I went to committee hearing because I was in Helena playing in the symphony. My favorite moment is when Fiscus said, “truth is…scientist don’t know how insects become trees.” I laughed out loud at that moment. Good Riddance.