Trump’s campaign for 2020 is set to start on Saturday as he will be firing up his Red Hats in Orlando, Florida.
Trump doesn’t deliver speeches. He has some remarks prepared and sometimes he just riffs on topics.
What is seen below is a few of the prepared remarks with topical headings. The riffing is pretty basic stuff. These remarks are interesting though and worth analysis before his speech as he seems to be driving at a possible war with ISIS on the horizon or maybe North Korea.
On National Identity and Terrorists
- It is there, it is only buried under a pile of foreign doctrines. A large and strong party is attempting to prove the opposite, until suddenly an ordinary military band begins to play. Then the sleeper awakes from his dreams and begins to feel himself a member of a people that is on the march, and he marches along. That is how it is today. We only need to show our people the better way. They see: we are marching already! The American people will come to a knowledge of their intrinsic values when the systematic organized poisoning of their values is replaced by their systematic organized defense.
- That large international world power infects a part of the people with the ideas of pacifism to weaken their resistance and uses another part to attack.
- This large international power organizes its terror groups by appealing to their lower instincts but also reduces their potential resistance through intellectual influence.
- My feeling as a Christian points me to my Lord and Savior as a fighter. It points me to the man who once in loneliness, surrounded only by a few followers, recognized these Jews for what they were and summoned men to fight against them and who, God’s truth! was greatest not as a sufferer but as a fighter. In boundless love as a Christian and as a man I read through the passage which tells us how the Lord at last rose in His might and seized the scourge to drive out of the Temple the brood of vipers and adders. How terrific was his fight against the Jewish poison. Today, after two thousand years, with deepest emotion I recognize more profoundly than ever before the fact that it was for this that He had to shed his blood upon the Cross. As a Christian, I have no duty to allow myself to be cheated, but I have the duty to be a fighter for truth and justice.
On the Flag
- Today you see thousands behind this flag. Seven years ago there was no one. All these people marched past us today under this flag with enthusiasm and glowing eyes because they see in these colors the struggle for the freedom of our people.
- We therefore make the holy promise never to rest in raising the honor of this flag, making it our symbol of self discipline, obedience, and order. Let it be to us a symbol of eternal struggle. We see in this flag the victorious sign of freedom and the purity of our blood. We want this flag to be a symbol of salvation, a sign that faith in these great possessions is alive in our people. May in the coming years a party rally occur at which five times as many people march, even if their sacrifice is still greater than ever before!
On the Military
- Today I am at the head of the strongest Army in the world, the most gigantic Air Force and of a proud Navy. Behind and around me stands the Party with which I became great and which has become great through me. The enemies I see before me are the same enemies as 20 years ago, but the path along which I look forward cannot be compared with that on which I look back. The American people recognizes the decisive hour of its existence millions of soldiers do their duty, millions of American workers, women, and girls, produce bread for the home country and arms for the Front. We are allied with strong peoples, who in the same need are faced with the same enemies. The Plutocratic clique have mocked us as the Have-nots that is true, but the Have-nots will see to it that they are not robbed of the little they have.
- It’s a matter of indifference to me what a weak western European civilization will say about me. I have issued the command – and I’ll have anybody who utters but one word of criticism kicked out of here – that our war aim does not consist in reaching certain lines, but in the physical destruction of the ISIS and those who hate our Freedoms. Accordingly, I have placed the military in readiness – for the present only in the East – with orders to them to send ISIS to death mercilessly and without compassion. Only thus shall we gain the living space which we need.
This is really interesting language from the great leader, we’ll see how his 2020 campaign turns out…….