It is the time of year where we give thanks. At the Montana Cowgirl Blog we will go for the dark meat, mashed potatoes, and gravy. We wish you and your family a happy thanksgiving, even the trolls. Here are ten things we are thankful for at the Cowgirl Blog:
- Steve Daines’ inability to host an in-person town hall, because the lack of courage makes us feel better about calling him out.
- Judge Russell Fagg’s pathetic campaign roll-out including a plea to the press to make it seem like he had more supporters.
- Troy Downing. He and his DEEP STATE conspiracy theories are the gifts that keep on giving.
- The Republican’s class warfare. Tax cuts for the rich, tax hikes for the middle class will cement a Democratic majority for a generation.
- The lovely commentators of the MT Cowgirl Blog. For the most part, you all engage in honest, open discussion that makes this blogger proud to be a supporter of free speech.
- The Republican Congress’ continued attempts to repeal Obamacare. Nothing will get voters to the polls to vote Democrat than threatening their health insurance coverage.
- Matt Rosendale and his desire to run for Senate. Rosendale has shown a complete inability to regulate insurance companies. Now he wants a promotion, watching Rosendale flail about on one issue has been a pleasure, it will be fun to see him struggle to grasp many other issues moving forward.
- The American justice system. Giving us a mugshot of our Congressman really has been one of the best things in a rather crappy year.
- The Women’s March. Being in Helena and seeing the thousands of women marching in protest gave us all hope in a time of despair.
- Mashed potatoes.